Monday, April 27, 2015

Dirty Blood by Heather Hildenbrand, review

I've been totally reading nothing but paranormal YA. Crazy right? Thought I'd read the Dirty Blood series. Again. I think I've read the first two or three books. That I hated waiting. If you're a reader you know this struggle. Lol. It is so REAL.  So...before inhabit really gotten into this book. Have it a 4 STARS's but now that I have gotten into the whole YA (young adult) paranormal romance/teen whatever it is, I thought I'd reread the series.

I really loved reading this book. Dirty Blood was an awesome read. Once again, I was up all night reading. I could NOT put it down. Excellent read for young adults!


I killed a girl last night. I did it with my bare hands and an old piece of pipe I found lying next to the dumpster. But that’s not the part that got me. The part that scared me, the part I can’t seem to wrap my head around and still has me reeling, was that when she charged me, her body shifted–and then she was a wolf. All snapping teeth and extended claws. But by the time I stood over her lifeless body, she was a girl again. That’s about the time I went into shock. And that was the moment he showed up. 

Now, all I can do is accept the truths that are staring me in the face. One, Werewolves do exist. And two, I was born to kill them. 

**Fans of YA Paranormal, Hunters, Shifters, and Werewolves will love the Dirty Blood series!**

I will say that I'm happy and loving reading this series I will be buying the paperback. Hopefully-maybe miss Higginson sells signed copies!!!

My highlights 


Loved that. And that's how it should be. No man should make a girl feel she should be last. Right on, Tara!! #HighFive


I really just loved that part. Who does have one of those fancy cars huh? Not this gir. Until later!

Happy reading!! Peace!!


No comments:

Post a Comment