Thursday, April 30, 2015

Blood Rule by Heather Hildenbrand, review

I'm like. Flabbergasted. I have a bad feeling when I read book 5 I'm going to have a book hangover like bad. I swear if I cry. I'm gonna have issues. Book 4 Blood Rule just totally threw me under the bus. It's got action, deep feels, love, tragedy, you name it. I couldn't put it down. It was a very good read. I read it in like 2 hours which surprises me because I haven't read a full length novel like that since Patti Larsen's HCN's. Great next chapter in Tara's whirlwind life. Stuck between #TeamWes and #TeamAlex   Idk who I want her to be with more. Wes or Alex and it should be Wes but then Lawx is such a strong alpha character on his own. I can't wait to continue to book 5 Broken Blood. I'm so like. Scared shitless to finish this series. I hate reading th least book in a series. Major feels and I haven't even read it yet hut I'm gonna. So gonna. 



Forty-six. 
That’s how many hybrids survived the Hunter attack in the woods after I revived them with an injection of my blood. That’s how many followed me home to Frederick Falls. And that’s how many were now mentally linked to me through a blood bond. 

Two days. Three valium. Fourteen hours of sleep. 
That’s what it took to realize I wasn’t losing my mind as a result of the noise in my own head. 

Sixteen. 
That’s how many days have passed since I almost killed Alex. That’s how many days I’ve sat by his bedside, waiting for him to wake up. To ease the guilt, to understand his betrayal, to remember the exact shade of brown in his eyes. 

Zero. 
That’s my chances of skating by with Gordon Steppe and the Hunter Council. They want me for questioning. I’m afraid what’ll happen if I give them answers.


..::My highlights::..

This just made me laugh. Love the Godfrey women.

Sad scene. I definitely felt like crying right here. Even though I hoped they'd go back. Emotional moment here. 

Very powerful words here. So true. 


I totay live Cam. She's like loyal to a fault. She really is an awesome secondary character. Their friendship is solid.


Like unsaid. Tara is an all in, guts and glory kind of girl. Leads with her heart when she should at least think about the consequences but she does it because she loves her people.


Great read. Go pick it up!! Book 1 is free!!!


Now to book 5! L8ers, baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment