Thursday, April 30, 2015

Broken Blood by Heather Hildenbrand, review

Holy smokes. This series became like the perfect series! I am definitely having a book hangover right now!


I mean Broken Blood just blew me away. Such an amazing ending. I laughed, i cried, i cried some more. Fell in love. #TeamWes won, and i knew it was meant to be but i do love me some Alex. And i could tell there was something betwen him and Angela when they met. And that's okay. But i still like me some #TeamAlex. Tara came such a long away from Dirty Blood and grew up so much between what? That year-two years? Very strong character. I definitely bought the paperbacks. So worth it. Total *****5 STARS***** the whoel series was epic. Adventure, danger, mystery, passion, friendship, everything you could ask for. It's a YA (Young Adult) paranormal romance series. You k now, teenage agnst and what not. I'm like snap. It's over. It will definitely be apart of my reread collection!






I thought watching my Werewolf boyfriend get arrested for murder was the worst experience of my life. But then I was knocked out and dragged off to a cell of my own by the very people who were supposed to protect me from danger. 

I thought being held prisoner in solitary confinement for weeks on end was the worst experience of my life. But then a visitor came, and I realized I’d been wrong all along. There are worse things than torture and death. Much worse. 

He wants my blood. More than that, he wants to get into my head. To use my bond to control his army, to wipe the world clean of anything with dirty blood. I can’t let that happen, but if I don’t he’ll kill every single person I’ve ever cared about—beginning with my Werewolf pack. 

The prophecy said I would have to make an impossible choice, but I must be doing this wrong—so far every choice I’ve made has only led to more pain and danger and death. Hunters are pitted against Werewolves and I’m alone in my war against Gordon Steppe. I can’t fight him off anymore; all I can do is try to keep him out of the important places. And I’m failing at even that. 

I thought the demons were out there, clearly marked and clinging to the shadows. But they’re not. The monsters are within the ranks of those sworn to protect. The enemy is among us. 


And while i don't have any highlights, every part of this book was my favorite. I didn't put it down! Just total AMAZEBALLS!

L8ers, baby! Happy reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment