Thursday, April 30, 2015

Cold Blood by Heather Hildenbrand, review

Oh. Mama. This series is really sucking me in. I barely get any sleep! I couldn't put it down though. Incredible second installment. Cold Blood had me glued to each page! And I get to meet this woman @ UtopYA in June. That's like oh me gee to the max. If you haven't picked up your copy of this book, get it. If you haven't even started the series, BOOK 1 IS ***FREE*** so get it. I'm not into the YA most of the time but I do like the paranormal aspect. Tara's character is a real in-your-face guts and glory, all in kinda girl that has been shoved into this world of Were's & Hunters and being a hybrid has its own challenges. At the end of book two, you totally see Tara's life change. I know it's for the better. She has some amazing destiny and I can't wait to continue reading!

Blood bond here I come!!




Wood Point Academy is not at all what I expected. 

For one thing, it looks like a cross between military school and Buckingham Palace. Everyone stares, the floors shine so bright you can see your reflection in them from a mile away, and no one smiles. Unless they're kicking your butt in the process. 

At least I've got plenty to take my mind off the fact that my psycho cousin, Miles De'Luca, keeps calling and declaring his love and promising to come for me just as soon as he's destroyed anyone standing in our way. Wes isn't going to like that idea. So between Miles, Wood Point's evil welcoming committee, and the drill sergeant hottie trainer from hell, I just keep asking myself, how did I end up here?

My highlights


I love Edi. She's the grandma you'd wish for even though she can make you crazy. And the whole thing about her Ina hummer? LOVE IT!


I really like Alex's character. Idk who I want to win Tara. I admit, I am on the fence. #TeamWes or #TeamAlex ?!?! Tibia hard to tell. Hopefully book 3, blood bond will help me choose from those two yummy book boyfriends!

Happy reading!!! Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment