Monday, February 9, 2015

****4 1/2 stars for Tuesday's Child****

I'm sure I've reviewed this before but I'm rereading it so I'm gonna leave s fresh review. I enjoyed reading about Sam's struggle and how she just wants to live her life in peace but with these horrific violent visions she's having, only the help of one tough detective can she learn she can overcome them. Very vivid detail. Suspense. Easy romance, and psychics. Great book!


And I believe it's *FREE* on Amazon. So totally check it out. The was the first book I e ever read if dale Mayer and it didn't disappoint. I did see a few grammatical errors, but it didn't bother me. I was in the thick of it. SAMs visions are vivid and real and you get grabbed into them. Her and Brandt's characters were written really good. Brandt seems like an alpha male. Great read.

Go check it out!!

 http://www.amazon.com/Tuesdays-Child-Psychic-Visions-Book-ebook/dp/B00F3J9CCA/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1423552617&sr=1-3&keywords=dale+mayer



Love Maisy. She was a great secondary character. 

And the romance was sweet and beautiful. So definitely a 4 1/2 stars. Great paranormal read if you like psychics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment