Friday, March 22, 2013

Tirade #3 in Heven & Hell series

Book three in the Heven and Hell series.
Betrayal burns. Death hurts and the clock ticks... Minutes and hours stretch into days. How long can Sam survive being confined in Hell? I have a plan... a plan with a lot of holes. I need someone who can make up for my weaknesses, someone who possesses the power that I lack. Riley is supposed to be off limits. He's dangerous, he's mean and he's not to be trusted. But I do. Beelzebub is on a tirade, bent on revenge. I took what he wants and sent him into the flames. I will wear the scars of his punishments forever. But scars don't scare me anymore. On my way to free Sam I find my true path, a secret place and new allies. But in Hell nothing is easy... and everything is cruel. The only thing left to do is survive.
$3.99
Check it out!
 
Tirade (Heven and Hell, #3)Tirade by Cambria Hebert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

AH! I CANT BELIEVE! I love this! Getting better so much better with each one! Love that sorta-kinda love triangle with Riley, but not. You know what i mean, I'm loving Riley! Tragic story for him, but im so hoping it turns out good for him in the end. And Sam and Heven are one of my favorite couples. This is action packed, the romance is awesome. Everything you could want to read. I Can't wait for Renegade!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment