Friday, March 22, 2013

Masquerade (Heven and Hell series #1) by Cambria Hebert

Masquerade (Heven and Hell, #1)Masquerade by Cambria Hebert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

it's been awhile since ive read this but I've read it a few times. As well as the others in this series. I don't remember how I got to see books from this author, maybe a rec from my amazon, but I was skeptical as first, im not a big YA fan, but i said what the hey and picked up a copy of masquerade. OMG! Loved this book. Flawed girl, way too over protective mother, and a guy hard to resist, well for me anyways! Great fictional couple, i couldn't put it down! Will so be buying the paperpacks! Yes you might think, "well why buy the paperpack when you have a ebook copy?" Well I only buy the hard copies when i LOVE LOVE the book. And this is a whole series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment