Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Konner's Q&A about keeping it Hot in the Bedroom

Meet Konner 'KO' O'Brian. Navy SEAL, an Irish speaking sweet devil who takes care of Siddaleigh and makes her (& ours) toes melt with all the schmexy he's got going on. Hmm. Ain't he hot and sexy? Yummy!
 
I also took the liberty to ask Konner some questions about his sex life and keeping it hot in the bedroom. In which he dragged Siddaleigh with him to keep company. Look to see what he had to say!
 
  • What’s your favorite part of sex?
    • Feeling her come all around my dick.
  • What’s your biggest sexual fantasy (involving one partner)?
    • Don’t need no fantasy, Siddaleigh is adventurous.
  • Would you ask Siddaleigh what her biggest sexual fantasy is?
    • Yes and she answered, “Let’s try something new.” Yeah, that’s all I’m saying. Let’s just say she’s my naughty baby.
  • What’s the naughtiest thing you ever thought of Siddaleigh?
    • Hmm. Wouldn’t mind tying her up with all those purple silk scarves while I pleased her.
  • Are you familiar with the term “erotic roleplay”?
    • Eh, don’t need it. My sex life doesn’t need ‘roleplay’. It’s hot and steamy enough without adding all that bullshit.
  • Have you ever had sex in a public place?
    • Yup. The closet of the dance club has seen me and Sidda more than once. First date anniversary and all that.
  • Do you enjoy phone sex?
  • Sure. With my woman, any type of sex is welcome. She wants to sext me, or phone sex me while I’m working or wherever I happen to be, then hell yeah. Whatever makes her happy.
  • Where do you want to have sex the most?
    • When the kids are a little older, I’m taking her to Ireland. I need to christen every place in the house I have there.
  • What do you want to do with Siddaleigh’s body?
    • Worship and love it until my dying breath.
  • Have you ever had a sexy nickname? How did you get it?
    • Uh, what?
  • Have you ever tried whipped cream in the bedroom?
    • Not yet. IDK how Siddaleigh would like playing that way. My girls not the best cleaner. Might be too messy.
(Konner laughs at this with enthusiasm)
  • Do you want to do something really wild?
    • What’s wild enough?
Siddaleigh chimes in and asks Konner, “Can’t we ditch this interview and go have sex?”
  • What would you do with me if Siddaleigh were alone right now?

 

Konner? Konner? Guess he took what Siddaleigh said to heart. Well That’s the sexy interview I gave to Konner. Stay tuned. I’m gonna be asking Siddaleigh a set of sexy questions and I’ll make sure Konner isn’t with her to distract her… Although…. If it was me and Konner… I’d be doing the same thing…

 

Thank you! Take care and if you want, take these questions and ask your guy! Spice up the bedroom with these sexy questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment