Thursday, April 30, 2015

Blood Bond by Heather Hildenbrand, review

Holy moly. This book has definitely brought out some major feels. I couldn't put it down! The jury is still out about this triangle. #TeamWes or #TeamAlex - it really instill up in the air. Even with that ending. Ooh, Alex you are a bad boy. The third installment has left me reeling and in so glad the whole series is out. Can not wait to dive into book 4!!




Hybrids.


If I had to choose one word to sum up all of my problems, this would be it. Without hybrids, I wouldn’t have to watch my best friend slowly becoming a monster. Without hybrids, I could let go of the mentality “hunt or be hunted.” CHAS wouldn’t be scouring the Earth, intent on slaughtering and using Alex to do it. Without hybrids, I wouldn’t have to be on guard that losing my temper meant losing my shape. There would be no monster inside me, struggling to get out. 


Then again, without hybrids, I wouldn’t have Wesley St. John.


My highlights
*¥*spoiler*¥*
(The end)


Tht ending? I'm heading straight for book 4! L8ers, baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment