Friday, September 2, 2016

Black Sheep by Tabatha Vargo

IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!

Forgot to share the cover last month but here you go...ALSO, CAN NOT WAIT! I'm excited for this book to come out!!


A sexy, forbidden, standalone full of darkness, light, and love.
RELEASING SEPTEMBER 20TH

Genre: Romance, New Adult, Contemporary

BLACK SHEEP
By : Tabatha Vargo


Ever since the day I was dropped at her family’s door 
HUNGRY, DIRTY, and TORN,
I’ve wanted her.
But to taint her perfect skin with my black touch would be a SIN.
So I made a pact with myself—
NEVER TOUCH NICOLE PALMER.
However, when she returns home from college, she’s different, and I’m not sure I can trust myself to keep my pact. I can’t submit to her TEMPTATION no matter how sweetly she begs because she’s the GOLDEN CHILD and I’m the BLACK SHEEP.

--> Add BLACK SHEEP on Goodreads: 
http://bit.ly/2aoOFCK



`*•.¸(`*•.¸(`*•.¸★¸.•*´)¸.•*´)¸.•*´
 ★★    Teasers!!    ★★
¸.•*´(¸.•*´(¸.•*´★`*•.¸)`*•.¸)`*•.¸






I love this cover so hard! So close! Only 18 more days!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment