Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Elite, the Eagle Elite series #1, by Rachel Van Dyken, REVIEW

Wow. I am surprisingly shocked that I liked this book. I've made it known to anyone who asks that YA/NA is NOT my preferred genre for reading. It has to like grip me right away if I am to continue reading it. That and this book is like Mafia based so it's also not my type of reading material either. But Elite? Whoa. Gripped me by the end of the first chapter and I couldn't put it down.

I absolutely loved Nixon & Trace's characters and how they were written. I'm not sure how I feel about the triangle thy seems to be happening by the end or the 'excerpt' from Elect. BUT I'm so excited to start reading. 


a




So I'll be getting Elect in the mail soon! & im super excited to start it! Until then--happy reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment