Monday, May 20, 2013

Games of Fire, fired me up!

Games of FireGames of Fire by Airicka Phoenix
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG, I loved this book. I was up all night reading it, I could NOT put it down. Sophie and Spencer story gripped me from the very beginning. I realy don't have many words to describe how amazing this book was. It was passion-charged, suspence and I can't believe I waited to read this book. I mean I bought it when it came out, I just hadn't had time, but im so gah- Loved reading this book. Airicka does it again. Her touching series grabbed me by its hooks, and this one was just as page turning. I'm not a real big YA-NA reader, but this story was one I;m going to have to pick up in paperback too. And as anyone knows me, I only buy paperbacks now if I really really love the book. I LOVED this book. Can't wait to read more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment